Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Conference

Ty and I had a fantastic time watching and listening to General Conference. Saturday we had our PFS training and we got out in time to listen over the radio. Sunday we continued the tradition of "Strawberry and Waffles" in the morning.

My top 10 things I learned this weekend:
10. Pres. Monson can wiggle his ears
9. We are a worldwide church
8. Husbands and wives need to give each other time to do something they love
7. Children are a miracle and need to be treasured
6. We believe in continued revalation
5. Tithing will bless your lives
4. We can't just pray; we need to act
3. Family is the reason why we are here
2. Believe in your personal power
1. I love our new prophet

Sunday afternoon session hit me SO hard. I felt so many little "smack downs" on the things that I know I have needed to change. I'm so grateful for a prophet who guides us. I'm grateful that he is real in every sense of the way. I'm grateful that I have a husband who watches conference with me. I'm grateful for my family. I'm grateful for our business.

No comments:

Post a Comment