Tuesday, April 8, 2008

A Little Bit About Me



Where were you born?
Managua, Nicaragua

Middle name?
Ivania. I love my middle name; hate my first name.


How old will you be this year?
Turned 25 in February


Nicknames?
Honey, baby, Mana, Bella, Martichi and Marf-barf (made up more than 10 yrs ago by my little brother)


Are you taller than your mother or father?
Taller than my mom; same height as my biological dad


Do you cry often during movies?
During certain times of the month, an IHC commercial will do the trick.


What is your biggest pet peeve?
Being late, rude spouses, racism, selfisness, snobby people


Favorite color(s)?
Yellow, baby blue and brown


Favorite food(s)?
Chinise food, bread pudding and shrimp scampi



Favorite restaurants?
The Garden, Rodizio Grill and the Grand America


Favorite smells?
Tyson, apple, anything clean, right after it rains



Favorite time of the day?
early morning cuddling with Tyson


What brand of shampoo/conditioner do you use?
I'm a shampoo brat and only use salon stuff; currently Paul Mitchell skinny and Biologe


What brand of make-up products?
Mary Kay


How many pillows do you sleep with?
One for my head; one in between my knees


Do you play an instrument?
Use to play the flute, but that ended in 11th grade


Have you ever been skinny dipping?
Twice


Did you play any sports in High School?
Track and field, cross-country and step aerobics (does that count as a sport?)


What was the last movie you saw in the theatre?
Vantage Point with Ty's family



What is your favorite article of clothing?
My sexy pair of jeans, a cute dress I bought 3 years ago


What is your dream vacation?
An all-inclusive resort with my entire family

What was your first impression of your spouse?
I was impressed by how polite and kind he was to not just me, but to everyone.


If you were an animal, what would you be?
Ty say's I would be a tiger - because of my ability to just go for it


What is your dream car?
Lexus RX 350


What is one of your weaknesses?
I have a hard time accepting other's "speeds" and by that I mean that I lose my patience quickly, specially with those closest to me ... I'm currently on a program to change and became better


What do you fix for dinner when there is nothing to fix?
grilled cheese or Mac and Cheese


If you could live in a different decade/era what would it be?
1920's


What is the emotion you feel the most?
Being grateful and humbled


Do you consider yourself outgoing?
Yea, but I can get really shy sometimes


What is something you are constantly working on?
Supporting and growing our business


Any hidden talents?
I am AWESOME at cleaning


What is a word or phrase you overuse?
"what's up"


What is the best thing that has happened to you this past year?
Marrying Tyson. Starting our busines.


What is one thing you hope to accomplish this year?
Having a happy marriage and building our business


The best piece of advise you learned this past year?
Don't let average people crush your big dreams. Don't spend time with negative people.

No comments:

Post a Comment