Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Finals Numbers are In and ...

Ty and I are officially heading to the Atlantis Resort in the Bahamas. This is our third Primerica trip and this opportunity never seizes to amaze me. It ridiculous how good they treat us on these trips. I am so grateful for this company. I am so proud of our amazing team and all the great people from the base shop that are going. You all deserve a huge round of applause...

Tyson and Martha Gerber
Gaylan and Debbie Gerber
Steve and Theresa Stonebraker
Emily and Brian Halley
James and Angie Marsden
Phil and Heather Cochrane

The coolest part is that we will be there for my Birthday. Seriously who could ask for a better birthday present?!?!?!? I will be posting tons and tons of photos.


4 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see all of the pictures-that is the best birthday present!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATS, GOOD LUCK and thanks for giving newbies like me hope!! I was just invited to this business a week ago and finished my PFSU and passed my exam today!!! Looking forward to seeing you at the TOP!

    Latashia in TX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yeah it's gonna be awesome! It was seriously my fave PFS location so far...can't wait! Congrats to you guys for doing what it takes to win :)

    ReplyDelete