Sunday, December 28, 2008

Feliz Navidad

What could be the worse thing to happen this Christmas? You got it. FORGET A CAMERA! I accidently left it at Natalie Watts house - so I have very limited photos that Jael is suppose to send me. Here's a quick recap

December 23rd:
Jael and Steve arrive from Logan. Ty and I drive to my mom's house to welcome them and hang out. We stay there until 11 and I am WAY too tired. We got home.

December 24th:
We get up around 8 am (dang sleeping schedule)Ty and I start to clean and pack. I head to the gym at 10 am and do the most intense pilates class ever. I get home, pack stuff in car and head to mall. I meet my family at the mall and hang out for several hours - I bought Ty some last minute gifts. Around 4 pm we head home to get ready for the party. We set off to my Grandma's house around 7pm. We have dinner at 8, white elephant gift at 11 and head home around midnight.We get home, changed and start opening our presents. My amazing mom worked at 5 am on Christmas but still stayed up until 1 am to watch us open our gifts.

December 25th:
We get up around 10 am. We make breakfast. We do a massive cleaning of my mom's house. I get and stay sick. We play guitar hero, Mario Brothers and read. Mom gets , home and there is nothing to eat. We head out to find a store but surprise, surprise EVERYTHING is closed but a little corner store. We get some food, head home and eat.

December 26th:
Ty and I visit clients, go shopping with my mom and buy WAY cute stuff.

This would all be LOTS more exciting if I had pictures. We had an amazing Christmas. Tyson totally spoiled me and got me a new iPod. We got a GPS for Tyson's car (thanks Gerbers) and some new clothes from my parents. Again, we are so blessed. I love our families.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a crazy good time:) Glad you had a great holiday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey lady! Yeah, Tim told me you saw him. Funny. You never know when you'll run into someone. =) This Sunday is no bueno for us, and neither is next, as I shall be in Florida for my crazy marathon and a half race. Let me look at the calendar for after that and see what we can work out, as we want to have dinner soon.
    Love you guys! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete