Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Fun Day

If every Wednesday was this fun - it would trump my current favorite day - Saturday's.

I had my day off this morning. We woke up early, cleaned, ate, and got ready.

We drove to an appointment.

We looked at some awesome houses.

We eat lunch.

We drove to the movie theaters.

We got a Jamba Juice for $1.

We watched the Karate Kid and got popcorn (The popcorn was $.50 after coupons)

We hung out with the Scottorns.

I did some missionary visits.

Did coupons shopping in the warm summer night with my new cruiser bike.

Got home and watched LOST.

It's been such a fun day. It's been great to be with Tyson and see him so happy. It's awesome to be with the Scottorns.

I cannot get over how much I love, love, love WARM summer nights. I feel at peace and just want to take long walks, smell the sweet air and ride my bike. I finally put a make-shift cart on the back. Now I can carry my groceries and purse. I'm loving my bike.

Tyson leaves tomorrow to Boise. I'll miss him. This will be a great training tool for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment