Sunday, June 27, 2010

Ward Talent Show

We attended (& participated) in our first Red Leaf Ward talent show. Ok, Ok, Tyson participated. I ate the refreshements. Tyson sung in a special musical number and brought some of his art work for the display tables.

Tyson sung "lean on me" from Glee with about 12 other members. Meredith Hammond did amazing! Tyson was the top male voice. After the show, we hurried to a BBQ at Katie and Curtis Hickmans house with the Scottorns. Us girls did hair and talked about coupons. The boys talked business and chatted.

My mom did her first ever yard sale - it was a hit! They made more than $500 and are planning to do it again next week. She had customers showing up at 8 am! They might be coming to visit us this summer and I can't wait. So many fun things to do in Denver that I want to show them.

No comments:

Post a Comment