Saturday, June 5, 2010

Salt Lake Trip

We have been home for almost two weeks and I've only posted bits and pieces of our trip. It was awesome to see Melynda, it was super to see my family and to see Julio get his blessing - but the main reason we came down was for the Tom Hopkins Training Seminar to help grow our PFS busines.

The seminar itself was intense. Two days of 8 hour classes and I'm not kidding when I say SIX hours of homework and memorization after. It was great to see our SLC team - they already are RVP's. So strong and committed. We got to meet Tom in person and Tyson got a 99% in this final exam. He studied so hard and even beat me. Emily Halley was one of 18 people who got a perfect score and she got to be a special assistant to Tom. She did awesome.

The trip felt like a flash. It was the first time I had been back to Utah since our move in February. The funny thing is that neither family really did anything big. My sister came down from Logan but other than that everyone acted as normal. Call me shallow but I thought we were going to party non-stop since Ty and I don't live in Utah. I was wrong. Both families are doing great and while they loved to see us, they did just fine without us. It was great to see everyone doing better than ok - they're great. Life really never stops. You are always going and going. My first trip back to Utah reasured me that Denver is where we are suppose to be and that God has a special plan for us.

Our next big event is not until September and most likely I won't be back to Utah until Christmas.





No comments:

Post a Comment