Monday, June 14, 2010

Lately...

Life has been really routine without much to blog about. Tyson and I held our first solo opp night and the results were ok - but man what a great chance to grow. Tonight we got a recruit in Utah and we are bringing on two new agents next week.

Besides that...oh yeah I made my first batch of beans in the crockpot. I know it sounds so 60'ish but honestly I'm pretty proud that I did it. Next time I just need to add salt.

Couponing has been rocking. It's so cool to have Melissa and Katie be my couponing buddies. Although today we had a pretty bad run in at Safeway - but you live and learn.

Tyson leaves for Boise on Thursday. He is going to Tom Hopkins again. I miss him already. I will probably be hanging out with Melissa a lot.

Oh yeah, we are kind of hooked on LOST, but don't tell anyone.

1 comment: