Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Tyson Comes Home

Tyson is home! Yeah! Dont get me wrong - I had a great time hanging out with Melissa, Katie and the kiddos. We went swimming, played games and of course - couponed!

Still,

I was so happy to have Tyson home. He came home mid afternoon on Father's day. I cleaned the house, made a special dinner and got all cute for him. The ride home from the airport was just talk talk talk about his big acomplishement.

He got second place out of 350 people at the Tom Hopkins event. He won a $500 worth painting and felt so good. He was also invited by Tom Hopkins himself to attend the Denver Bootcamp in November. Tom was very impressed with him.

We came home, ate, made out and watched lots and lots of LOST. We hosted the missionaries over for dinner. We took a walk in the warm summer air and loved being together.

I wrote Tyson a list of the many things I love about him. Tyson is my hero. He has so much belief, so much faith. He teaches me to dream and know that God meant big things for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment