Sunday, October 3, 2010

conference weekend

I love this weekend. Although different from Utah - there is still such a special spirit to Conference weekend. This year we were so blessed to spend the Sunday morning session with the Baker, Hutchinson and Romero family. We ate a marvelous breakfast and watched conference on the Internet.

It felt really similar to Utah but a little bit more special. Specially because in Colorado you must make a much bigger decision to make conference a priority. No one is watching you or checking up on you to see if you watch the Prophet and when you do, you feel the spirit. I loved it.

I took my camera but forgot to take pictures - lame!!!

Last night I got together with girls from the ward during preisthood and we had snacks and chatted. We are begining to make friends in the ward and we are really grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment