Saturday, May 28, 2011

Apple Peeler Adventure

Tyson called me Friday afternoon - he was ecstatic. He was at Ross and said he found the apple peeler that his mother had when he was a little kid. He said it was only $14. I usually am such a stickler on not making impulse purchases but he was soooooo excited that I gave in. He also found a great deal on space saver bags - which I wanted to increase storage.

He came home and I was skeptical. He grabbed one of our green apples and told me to stand back and watch the magic. The peeler sucked. It would not peel to save our lives. Tyson was so sad! I thought it was hilarious. He kept telling me that he remembered being on the counter and his mom letting him spin the wheel. He said it was "the coolest".

We returned our beloved apple peeler that same day.

No comments:

Post a Comment