Sunday, May 15, 2011

Ward Talent Show






We attended our ward talent show last night. It was a hoot! I made homemade rolls and we ate lots of yummy treats. Our favorite acts included "Bugle Boy of Company B" and the primary children doing Thriller. It was too cute. We came home and watched Bourne movie - I lasted 20 minutes and then was fast sleep.

Anyone that knows me knew I am not a night owl but since getting pregnant I'm sleeping 10-11 hours a day! I'm feeling lots more energy in the 2nd trimester but Tyson is constantly amazed at how fast I fall sleep.

My appettite is coming back slowly. I even ate two cookies yesterday. I really thought that being pregnant would make me crave all the little things I did not allow my self to eat before. Not so. I still just crave salads and fruit and actual food. I do eat a peice of chocolate here and there but no more than once a week. Tyson continues to be purely amazing and helps me around the house and with whatever else I could need.

No comments:

Post a Comment