Sunday, May 29, 2011

Full Picture

I attended a cool "crepe" birthday party for Celeste Hutchingon in our ward. It was a blast. It was nice to have a reason to get ready and not automatically go into my PJ's after work.

We talked for hours, we ate really yummy crepes and really had a good time. It's amazing the network that Relief Society becomes. Celeste and I are due 5 days apart and she constantly telling each other how cute we are. Her husband Brian really gets along with Tyson.






I am proud to say that these are still my pre-prego jeans, but before you get all crazy jelous, these are also my most strechiest and biggest jeans I owned before - and they were hanging on by two rubber bands :)

3 comments:

  1. Martha! You are soooo cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Martha,

    My email address is amhsoccer@hotmail.com.

    Looking forward to seeing you in July.

    It has been a long time.

    Abbie

    ReplyDelete