Friday, May 27, 2011

Organizing and What not ...



It's been such a nice day today. The weather is great and I have lots of energy. ESS has been pretty slow so all that means ..... organizing day! I love days when I am slighly bored because I get real creative on what I can clean, purge, reorganize. Living and working at the same place forces me to get creative and think things through for the house. I want things to be really simplified when the baby gets here - it will make it easier for me as well as those who are helping me.

I know the baby will sleep in our room for the first couple of months and so I am planning on taking out my cedar chest and putting the crib in its place. I also did the following:

1. Cleaned out Tyson's drawers
2. Found Tyson's wedding ring he lost two months ago :)
3. Purged out two of my own drawers
4. Fit my ceder chest stuff into my very bottom drawer

My next goals are to buy the big vacuum bags and get all of our big winters coats put away so I can free up my front room closet. I also want to buy 3-4 plastic totes and start cleaning out our books and rearrange our storage unit so that we can start preparing for all the baby stuff we will be getting in the next few months. So excited! Another thing I need to prepare for is where I will put the guest that will come help me? I'm thinking that the office will be turned into a guest room with a bed and room for their clothes.

No comments:

Post a Comment