Wednesday, May 18, 2011

I almost forgot to post about Mothers Day. This mothers day was obviously different since the reality of being a mom in 4.5 months hit me. It was a great day. The weather was awesome. We slept in - gotta love that 1 pm church - and Tyson made me pancakes. He also bought me flowers. The coolest part is that two weeks later - those flowers are still going strong in my living room.

I called my mom to wish her a great day. Debbie was in Europe but we sent them txt messages. We came home from church and just hung out. We watched movies, we played card games. It was really nice that it was just the two of us.







PS. This picture is proof of a weird pregnancy symptom. You see I am usually a very clean eater but since getting pregnant I have the great ability to splater food all over my face - without even knowing it. Tyson will come home lunch and ask "whats on your face?". Sure enough some ramdom chili, powder or crumb will stick to my face. So here's to pregnancy - isnt it lovely?

No comments:

Post a Comment