Saturday, July 16, 2011

25 Week Picture


I am 25 weeks and loving being pregnant. At my last OB appointment I had gained 6 lbs - which scared me at first but the OB said it was still perfectly normal and good for me to gain that much. I still have to say that weight is a worry of mine - after all what you put on you must take off, but I am grateful to know my body is doing what is best for the baby.

My once non-existant sweet tooth has been creeping up on me. Specially with yummy summer treats. It takes alot of self control to not give in to my cravings - as along as I eat well at home I feel like I am under control.

The one thing that has me surprised is how tired I am getting. At night I am once again exhausted and find it hard to acomplish much. It reminds me alot of my first trimester. Last night I even had a small feeling of nausea. I tend to go to bed earlier and my eyes burn if I keep my contacts on passed 9:30 pm.

My latest project has been doing my Blurb Blog Book for 2009-2010. I usually do it every two years but that means each book takes a while to edit and make it the way I want. My goal is to get it done in two weeks so I don't worry about my 2011-2012 book for a while and I can focus on tons and tons of pictures of growing Sydney.

I had a dream last night that Sydney was about 3 months old and we were out and about with her and my family when all of the sudden she pooped. She pooped the poop of ALL poop! It looked like a small boulder. I remember that I wasnt mad or anything - just amazed and kept trying to tell Tyson about it. It was prety funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment