Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Fun Events





So we must have been pretty busy last summer because I never knew Colorado had a moonson season until this summer. Moonson - sounds like something in Africa or the rain forrest, and your very own Colorado. It's crazy. It pretty much means a month full of afternnon rain. I'm not talking little sprinkles like in Utah but rainshowers that remind me of Nicaragua that would come with massive force. The skies are pretty cool these days and I had to take a picture.

Sunday we visited Curtis and Katie Hickman - awesome regionals with PFS that have a cute new week-old baby girl named Josie. We brought them dinner and had a great time just learning to be by a newborn. Tyson was sooo awkard at first. He just froze when she was in his arms. Eventually he relaxed a little bit. We were amazed at how little she was. She also had BRIGHT platinum hair - which Curtis said was a lot like his. It was surreal to think that in less than 90 days we would have a little one like that in our lives - except it was not a pretend, but for reals!!!

We are both thrilled and really nervous. They are so little but so strong. We got home around 10:30 and we were soo tired. Today was my day off and I napped for two hours. I'm just so tired all the time at night. The sun has been hot and so I'm sure it makes me more tired than usual Outside of that things are doing great.

No comments:

Post a Comment