Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Summer Heat

The last couple of weeks have been really hot. The only way to really survive is at the pool. Melissa's apartment building has a pretty cool pool so we try to lay out and let the kids play as much as possible. Lately we have been laying by the pool and gacking at the IKEA catalog. We have been so excited to have an IKEA open.

I have to say that it's so fun to be pregnant with friends. I have Melissa, Katie (who just gave birth), Celeste, Caroline are just to name a few. I love that I have other's to share my worries with. I also love that most are on their 2nd or 3rd babies so they give me so much practical advice. It's really great.




Tyson has been really excited about his tomatoe plant. Our good friend Brad Romero who is a master gardner gave us a HUGE pot plus soil. He says we are going to get a HUGE plant and Tyson is so excited. Sydney has been kicking and growing like crazy. At my next appointment I am taking a glucose test. Melissa's midwife also told her that Good Semeritan Hospital is the best hospital if you want a more natural experience. I'm pretty happy about that.






No comments:

Post a Comment