Saturday, July 9, 2011

Baby Shower Trip Day 1












Saturday was exhausting! I was so nervous that I woke up at 6 am even though I went to bed at 1:30 am. I got up, took a shower and got ready. We ate breakfast at 8 am and were out the door at 10 am. We picked up balloons and my cake. We were at The Old Spagethi Factory from 12-2:30 and it was a hoot! We had more than 30 people attend and it was great to see old friends and family.

Right after the shower I headed to pick up Melynda and drove 3 hours to the Bear Lake Cabin. We had an amazing time just talking and talking.

The Gerber Shower was so relaxing. They were so generous. I love loved loved being at the Lake and can't wait to take Tyson there in August.

We headed home at 9:40 pm, got home at 12:45 am and headed straight to bed. Wow what a day!

No comments:

Post a Comment