Monday, July 18, 2011

Size 10

I've heard about feet growing during pregnancy - but I did not honestly thing it would happen to me. Before my Utah baby shower I went to Target to buy some new cute flip flops with a gift card. I tried on my size 9 - but to my surprise the flip flops were too small.

What?

I mean I have big enough feet as it is. There were no 9.5 size so I had to go straight to a 10. A 10! Tyson is 10.5 people! I was pretty embarrassed. To make things worse the size 10 fit great :(

Today we headed to Ruby Tuesdays to use our "free burger" coupon we got from Facebook. We were not expecting the food or place to be this nice. I remember going to Ruby Tuesdays in Utah like 5 years ago and I was not impressed. But not this one. It felt so high end - which made me a little sad I was just dressed in my ESS uniform. Tyson looked great though - as always. I had the turkey avocado burger, with a side of rice pilaf and sauteed zucchini. It. Was. Awesome.

I was reading an article in Money magazine and the new popularity of coupons. This being my 3rd year of coupon use I can honestly see what a blessing it has been. I'm grateful I'm not fanatical but there was a day were I bought 30 bottles of body wash and I have bout 3 years worth of toothpaste and toothbrushes in our pantry. I'm really proud that I have been getting really good at getting fresh produce and meat for low prices instead of just getting processed stuff.

Besides that today has been a pretty chill Saturday. Tomorrow we head to Loveland, CO to take dinner to one of PFS peeps who just had a baby girl - Josey. It will be great to come face to face with a newborn and hopefull get some advice from "in the trenches" parents.

1 comment:

  1. I wonder about that too! Will my feet grow and get super swollen? Time will tell. So far mine have been fine but I'm not as far a long as you are in your pregnancy.Did you get the sciatic nerve thing? I have recently.Its painful.

    I read that article too in the Money Magazine. It makes me exited to try coupon. But will see. I may just stick to my bountiful basket.

    ReplyDelete