Monday, September 5, 2011

Labor Day

Labor Day weekend was pretty chill. It started off Saturday with a surprise birthday party for Kristen Johnson in our ward. She is not only an amazing cook - but super intelligent and lived in Japan. Her husband send out an email and arranged for a huge party at the park for her 30th birthday. We had sandwhiches, two types of cakes and chips! It was a great way to spend the afternoon.

After the party Tyson and I had an "after party" with Allyson and Ben Meekem. We watched Unstoppable and talked about babies. Sunday I woke up feeling really sick - the whole week has been pretty bad for me. I honestly laid around in bed and my rocking chair all morning. Tyson made me lunch and we headed off to church. After church we headed to a BBQ for our new recruits. We had a wonderful time with Cheryl and Keith's family. She has such an amazing story.

After the BBQ we headed to the Scottorns and we attempted to go on a walk, but by the time they got dinner ready it was pretty late. Tyson stomach started hurting around 10 so we left soon after. We got home and Tyson took a bath and read outloud to me.

Work today has been pretty slow, so I've had to time to do mundane things - like reorganize my pantry, looking for things to purge and doing coupon sales. Tyson is busy all day getting ready for our SVP Steve Stonebraker to come out and speak to us next week. It's gonna be big! We got our tickets and we are selling out big to it. The Scottorns are also selling out to it - they are great.






No comments:

Post a Comment