Monday, March 18, 2013

Abuelita

We tooky Abuelita out to eat the night before she left. Truth be I hate going to restaurant with Sydney. She does not want to sit still and makes a mess. Still we braved it. Overall it was fun - we even got the servers to sing happy birthday. We loved steak and chicken and brownie.

My Abuelita is such a classy lady. Super sweet, but strong and willing. She has such a bright mind and cracks tons of jokes. This was a very special time for us together. Becoming a mom has given me a new respect for my mom and Abuelita. They are strong women and having children only adds to their repertoire of amazing accomplishments. I will always look back on this time and probably shed many tears by the selflessness my Abuelita showed in order to come help me. I love her.

























No comments:

Post a Comment