Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Day by day

London is doing better. She has better color and is eating better. She's still a typical newborn and fusses at night. Last night she did not go down until 1230. Tyson and I take the 8-2am shift whiled grandma goes to bed at 8 pm and takes the 2am - 7 am shift. The entire house shuts down at 8 pm while we get ready for the night.

My mom left on Saturday and I am so sad but she might come back in a month or do. Sydney has been having a hard time not to mention she is teething and hurting. So we take it day by day but bedtimes are cherished.

At night Ty and I will watch shows on my grandmas iPad. We try and eat some dinners and take turns feeding London and holding her. London will eat like crazy from 5-10 and then will go from 11-3 without eating but fusses alot. Her appetite varies alot during the day. Still she is getting better.

No comments:

Post a Comment