Friday, March 15, 2013

Lately

Sydney has become a big Abuelitas girl. Loves to be held and to get constant attention.

Things are slowly getting better but my grandma leaves so I'm sure any routine will be lost while I try to cope with two babies. London is officially off oxygen and its great to be able to actually take her downstairs and not be trapped in her room. I took my grandma shopping with the girls for the first time after London's dr appointment and it sucked. London did great but Sydney would not stay still and by the end London was screaming out of hunger because the cashier took forever - it sucked and I was super stressed.

It's gonna get better. It just has to.















2 comments:

  1. It WILL get better, it will. You look awesome, Martha and your girls are beautiful and loved. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shopping is the hardest at this stage. It stinks not being able to go, or take the kids but we just don't when they are so little. It's hard for them to sit still at that age. Love the moby!!!!! Do you love it? Keep it up, it will get better. Your in the hardest part ��

    ReplyDelete