Thursday, March 7, 2013

Today

Today I am tired and lonely. I'm planning on talking to my ob about possible medication - I'm not myself and its been a month. Wish I could feel different but as much as I try to smile I feel dark inside. I feel like resenting everyone - even those who are trying to help me the most. Nights are the worse. I get sad just thinking about the nights.

My heart goes out to all moms out there who feel this. I just want it to stop and I want to see my two girls and feel happy instead of sad.





















1 comment:

  1. Hi Martha,

    I have been blog stalking you :) Baby Blues are the worst, I would definitely say talk to your OB, do whatever you need to do to be healthy for you and your kids. Your girls are beautiful!

    Vanessa Mangum

    ReplyDelete