Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Life in pictures

Tyson had today off so we went to story time at the library. Later in the day Tyson watched London while my grandma and I took Sydney to the mall to get out of the house.

The last two days have been my best thus far. I felt pretty normal most of the day and even happy at times instead of completely frazzled. Last night London went to bed at 930 and stayed in bed. We fed her at 11 and she went right to sleep. She then ate at 3 am and 7 am. It was a great night. Lets hope she likes that routine and repeats it tonight!

















1 comment:

  1. I just have to tell you Martha, I have been keeping up with your blog and can't imagine how hard these past few weeks have been with 2 little babies with one of them being very sick. I hope it continues to get better for you! Being a mom is so incredibly hard sometimes, but you are doing a great job!

    ReplyDelete