Monday, October 7, 2013

Conference weekend

I took Sydney to the children's museum Saturday morning before conference. We had such a fun time. She played in the market , bubbles and the kinetics. We made it back right at the start of the morning session. Sunday we had two families over for our waffle Sunday tradition. Overall it was a great weekend. I face timed with my mom Sunday night and we talked about the recent death if brother merril Hutchinson from the ward growing up. It breaks my heart for their family. I'm so thankful for my little families. For my little girls. I feel like I vent a lot in my blog. Motherhood is the toughest thing I have ever done. That being said, I would never ever trade my girls for anything. I stay up at night and have to force myself to not think about what could happen to them. The Lord have us families because he knew they would bring us the most happiness amidst frustration. 












No comments:

Post a Comment