Monday, October 7, 2013

Jealous

Sydney has been showing signs of jealousy toward London. It started two days ago. She constantly keeps saying "hold you" when she means hold me, carry me. It has been hapebninf whenever I hold London for long periods of times. I usually hold London the most when I take Sydney outside and I'm following her. It makes me sad to think that she feels left out. Sydney has never been one to cuddle or hold still longer than 10 seconds, so having her want to be in my arms is so new. London is so easy going that I forget how much I hold her. She's do squishy too. Anyway I've been trying to cuddle and read more trying to give her more one on one time.

Today we stayed home and relaxed com took Kayla Thompsons family photos and Sarah Bugarin watched the girls. I went to a "wrap party" yesterday for Sarah. It was pretty cool and I ordered more wraps. London has been starting to bit drink a lot of milk and just wants food v giving her a lot more big people food. 

No comments:

Post a Comment