Thursday, October 31, 2013

Halloween 2013

What a fun day. I'll write about Sydney's stuff later but needless to say it was a fun birthday and Halloween. We kept it super relaxed which was so fun. All day Sydney and I kept our capes on. We hit Safeway after London's morning nap to pick up some stuff for dinner. Everyone thought we were so cute. Sydney did amazing on this shopping trip. She listened and was so well mannered. I was so proud. My little girl. 

The Ostergaard family join us for trick or treating across the road and then we had taco soup, rolls, cider and homemade shakes for dinner. We used the chocolate candy the girls got as part of our shakes. 

By 815 everyone went home, girls were in bed and Tyson and I cleaned up. I can't believe the holidays are here. 





No comments:

Post a Comment