Sunday, October 20, 2013

Not happy

Today London was super cute. I decided to finally cut her super super long front strands. It was a little sad but it was the right thing. After church we played and it was super fun. 

Right at 630 things took a turn for the worse. During the middle of her dinner she got mad and boy did we hear about it. She arched her back and kicked her legs hard. I took her out of the high chair but she was still not happy. 

Bottle. Nope.
Binkie. Nice try. 
Teething pills. Not even close. 
A frozen cheese stick. Lasted 2 minutes. 

Finally I took her upstairs and she was full blown freaking out. I checked to see if anything could be bothering or hurting her.  Finally I put on her pjs, turned off the lights, put on her white machine and she calmed down enough to drink her bottle. She was sleep within 4 minutes. Poor thing. 

London is usually so easy going it breaks my heart when she freaks out. I also need to remember that she has every right to freak out when she needs too. I hope she sleeps well tonight. We might go bowling tomorrow. 



No comments:

Post a Comment