Friday, August 1, 2008

Happy Anniversary

I'm such slacker!!! Ty and I celebrated our official anniversary on Sunday, July 27th, but I am just posting about it. It was hard to celebrate it on a Sunday but we made the best of it. Ty got up and made me breakfast - waffles, eggs, milk and homemade whip cream. Tyson insisted that we watch First Night. I've never seen it but I ended up loving it. What a romantic tale.

After breakfast we got ready for church. I taught my 11-yr old girls and I showed my wedding video as part of the lesson. All my girls were looking for Tyson to wish him a happy anniversary, it was really cute.

We made a very simple dinner and took a walk. We visited friends and just talked about the last year. Tyson and I have been so blessed! I am so grateful for all our blessings. I am mostly grateful for Tyson. What an amazing person. He is solid, loyal, honest ... just the perfect man for me. I love him. I'm grateful for him.

Now just to clarify, we are going to San Francisco next week as part of our anniversary, so we do have some fun things planned. Thank you to all of you who have supported us in our first year. It was awesome and it will continue to get even better.

6 comments:

  1. Yay! The first year was so much fun. Glad you had a great anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations for your first year, with many more good ones to come!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary! You two are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad you had a fun anniversary. Its funny how when your dating anniversary tend to be big!! Steve played Squashed but it was still fun. Man time flies!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad you had a fun anniversary. Its funny how when your dating anniversary tend to be big!! Steve played Squashed but it was still fun. Man time flies!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats!!! You two are one amazing couple. I love you both. Marriage is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete