Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Craving and headache

It's 10:35 pm. My head hurts. Started about 15 minutes ago and it won't go away. I got home from running - ate a yogurt and took a shower - then the pain began. I am sitting on my bed listening to talk radio and all I can hear is thump thump thump ...

To make things worse - I have the biggest craving for the cheese frie from the Training Table!!! I just can't get it off my head - which is pounding - which makes the thought of food make me gag - but I'm still craving it. huh?

Who blogs about this anyway?

me.

the end.

10:42 pm.

thump. thump. thump

4 comments:

  1. CHEESE FRIES? they do sound GOOD!!
    When was the last time you went to the training table (seriously? probably forever ago!)
    I'm sorry about the migraine... If it makes you feel any better I had a dream that you told me you passed your test with an 82%....Maybe YOU have and have not told me!

    When are you going to be in Logan?
    YOu should of taking the tagged picture!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol that is awesome! I would adore an 82% on the test. I think it was about 18 months ago that I went to the Training Table - too long

    We head up to Logan tomorrow morning. We want to go see transformers at 1 pm to pay cheaper price. I want to stop by and see you guys

    ReplyDelete
  3. MARTHA! I am looking for a date on your post about going to LA and don't see one! Have you already gone? If not, we live in LA county- it would be so fun to get together for dinner! Please let me know if that is a trip still on the horizon. Also, Having been pregnant three times now, I have to say those symptoms sound suspicious, my love :)... Not that a person can't have headaches and cravings for other reasons too! Good luck- I hope you feel better soon. And after running, I think you deserve those cheese fries- life is short! (Plus if you share them with someone, all the calories go to them!)

    ReplyDelete