Friday, July 31, 2009

HGVT - Sort of

We headed off to Logan to fix up one of Tyson's apartments. We spent 48 non-stop hours working on this place. I don't think I have ever worked so hard for so long. We painted, scrubed, washed, screwed in, peeled, scrapped, tore off ... but in the end, it felt great. Now all we need is our amazing buyer to come make our dreams come true. This is what I will say to them.

Dear Buyer,

Thank you so much for buying our place so soon and offering full price. Thank you so much for making this a quick transaction and helping my dreams of having my own house a dream come true. Thank you for helping Tyson and I be one step closer to being able to start a family. I owe you cookies.

I heart you.

Martha


Before Martha & Tyson







After Martha & Tyson






3 comments:

  1. Good work guys! Wow, that is really wonderful! I hope things work out great with a buyer.

    If kids come before a house, it works out just fine. It will still be a good 5-10 years before we own. Here is CA it is SO expensive. The house we rent is built in the 50's, 1300 sq. ft, and worth about $700,000 because it is in a safe area with good schools. As I said, it will be awhile before we buy...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you kidding me? 700K Even in this market? That is so incredible. That makes my $200 seem so nice :)

    We have two people looking at it right now, so I know one of them will just fall in love with it. lol
    Thanks Kristen. We sure do love you guys

    ReplyDelete
  3. So how many apartments does he own? If they sell, are you planning on buying a house? Pretty Exciting!

    ReplyDelete