Friday, July 31, 2009

Look What I saved!!!

Grocery Smarts did it again! I shopped this week and was SOO proud of my savings. I usually do Albertson's but I went crazy and did Smiths. I just happen to hit an amazing Proctor & Gamble sale. I went there and had no idea they give you a bigger discount when you buy 4 things of certain items. I am now in full swing with my coupons books so I am doing online coupons, coupon inserts and doublers. It's an amazing thing. Debbie and my mom and my grandmas are even saving coupons for me!



So I bought:
3 Cascade dishwasher little pouches
3 Tampax 2o count boxes
3 Herbal Esseses Shamppos
3 Herbal Essenses styling mousee
3 Crest Toothpaste
2 Gallon's of milk
1 5 lb red potatoes
1 packet of slim fast for shakes
1 pouch of carrots
1 big onion

Retail Price: $70
I paid: $30!!!!

That is a 60% discount.I am hitting Albertson's today for some other good sales. The biggest thing that I liked is the fact that I am stocking up while things are super cheap. I got the toothpast for $.50 and all the mousses were free. I feel so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment