Saturday, July 18, 2009

LA Summit

We got back from our Primerica LA Summits last week and wow, it was probably the best convention yet. There were 18 thousand screaming agents there so excited for a chance to change their lives - and we saw SOOO many people winning. I think everyone should attend a meeting of this kind in their lifetime - to feel the passion and just the coolness of it all.
Tyson and I were recognized three time but it's all thanks to our amazing team. Our hiarchy "Team Freedom" just cleaned the place out! It was incredible - just while shirts walking across stage!!
Before the Convention started on Friday we headed down to San Diego and went to Seaworld and had a fantastic time seeing Shamu. That whole place is so awesome. I made poor Tyson see the Shamu show twice and I cried at both! What a geek. We visited Ocean Side Beach and ate at the coolest restaurant at the very end of the Pier named Ruby's. I need to post pictures but we took most of the pictures with Debbie's camera and so I don't have them :( below are some from the convention.












































2 comments:

  1. cute blog lay out. Did you get that cute lay out from strat wife!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No it's actually from my friend Melissa. She did it for free since I put her button on my blog -she can do it for you! go to her websie on the botton of my blog

    ReplyDelete