Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Writing about others life ...

What do you write about when you have writers block? Anything!

First I want to shout out to some great friends that are having great moments in life.

1. Mellissa and Jeff: they finally, finally, finally sold their place and found a sweet new home. They have been so patient. We will mis you terribly in our ward - but so excited for them to step into a whole new world.
2. Brooke and Eric are on a fanstastic vacation in Cali.
3. Heather and Phil are visiting Yellowstone :)

Besides that, we are busy studying for the Series 26 test and getting ready for our big trip next week to Los Angeles. We spent a great Sunday with my family and Tyson won his first game of Monopoly and I had the most fantastic time at our Relief Society BBQ at the Hatches AMAZING AMAZING cabin. I have also been loving our warm weather. We are headed up to Bear Lake for our family reunion and if we are lucky we might get to see Transformers

BTW - I have saved $90 off my grocery budget this month.

No comments:

Post a Comment