Thursday, October 7, 2010

Estes Park

Ever since we moved to Colorado we have heard about Estes Park. Similar to Jackson Hole and Park City. With the fall starting I wanted to see the changing leaves.

Since I had Monday off, we took off and headed up to Estes Park. It took about an hour to get up there but it was worth the drive. The town was super quaint. We even saw a Primerica office! We walked the streets, looked at the shops, went to the winery. We headed home with some ice-cream. I wish we could have taken a little longer and been better prepared for the chilli weather but we loved our time there.













It's been a great month. Last month Tyson did amazing and got our first recruit off to a fast start. We were so blessed. We are excited for Halloween. I already have ALL my decor up. Can't wait for sweater season

2 comments:

  1. Hi Martha! Its crazy you live in Colorado (Yes I know its been a while). I'm so glad you got to see Estes Park. Isn't it awesome! I had a family reunion there when I was a teenager and just loved it. By the way, you look so great in these pictures! We'll have to catch up sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you are really enjoying Colorado! You look like a super model in all of your pictures! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete