Sunday, October 10, 2010

Relaxing Sunday

It's here! Fall weather is finally here. Up until October 1st we were in the 80s and although I loved how warm it was, I was beginning to yearn for colder weather, boots, jeans and sweaters. Wish granted. Last night we took our two top performers to dinner at Chili's. We had a such a great time. We talked about goals, the Yankees and girls. After we visited the Scottorns and played "what if" and guess who won?! ME!!

Although we had a great time, we stayed up way past my bedtime. We did not get home until 11:45 and this is ridiculously late for me. Tyson always makes fun of me because when I am that tired - I enter the house and in silence get ready for bed in 45 seconds. Nothing will stop me! Tyson was not tired at all, so he stayed up to read. We woke up this morning, got ready for church and headed there - but had to turn around when I realized that I forgot the Sundbean Roll. Church was great. It was testimony meeting.

After church we had a missionary meeting - we have five new investigators and it's been an answer to our prayers. After the meeting Tyson went to choir but I stayed to clean a little surprise. After I cleaned my new surprise I did laundry and looked through my Sunday paper.

After looking at that I was about to make dinner when the Gardners called and invited us to dinner! We arrived and had amazing soup, bread and Tyson was able to play Settlers of Katan. It was fun. The only thing I struggle with is that I am use to the sun breaking through our windows and waking us up - NO LONGER!! We are sleeping later and later and later - not good. Besides that we are loving the colder weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment