Saturday, October 23, 2010

Fantastic Friday

Christmas is in 60 days away! Part of me rejoices. Part of me dreads it. This will be our first Christmas away from home and family and traditions. We won't fly in until the 30th of December to visit my family so it really will be the two of us here just chillin. It will be very interesting to see how festive Ty and I get without many presents.

Anyway, the countdown has started and I've already completed 3 of the 6 majors gift that we need to give. Last night I attended Fantastic Friday in our stake - mostly likely the most well-organized stake craft project EVER. Seriously you walked in and everything for each project was laid out for each person - with a name and all the equipment you needed at your fingertips. It was clean and well lit - this is my kind of craft.

I did two projects; a onesie and a Christ sign. Both turned out great. After I headed over to Celeste Hutchinson home to celebrate Meredith Hammonds birthday. Boy did we have fun. We just talked and talked - and watched the DVR version of Sarah Baker being in the Price Is Right game show.

In four months we will have been here an entire year. It's nice to actually see friendships forming and to get to know new families that are alot like us. I came home, got ready for bed and had this strange dream that I was driving my golf car and accidently made a baby fall and split his head opened - in front of his mother! I was so mortified.

No comments:

Post a Comment