Thursday, October 28, 2010

Happy Birthday Superman


As I remember how it felt to first be married to Tyson, I can't help but think of how much he has changed - yet is still the same.

Outside of his amazing sense of humor, constant positive attitude and dreams that could fill the Bronco's stadium - Tyson is still amazing when I am sick, forgets to put his chair in and yells at me when I "forget" to put my seat belt on.

If I could only let Tyson know how much I admire him. If I could only let him know that my life is better, happier, more inspiring because of him. If he only knew how I can seem strong - but I am puddy in his hands because I can't see my life without him. Although I don't show him the way I should - I'll take this time to thank him and love on him the way an amazing man should be.

Happy birthday love. You are so kind to me. Thank you. You are so patient with me. Thank you. You love me!!! I love you.

Happy birthday.

PS. Birthday celebrations include hour-long messages, cake & ice-cream, secret pop and lots of fun surprises.

No comments:

Post a Comment