Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween came and went. We went trick or treating with the Scottorns. The coolest part was carving pumpkins with Tyson. I've only done it a couple of times in my life, but Tyson has done it quite a bit. So we went to Walmart to pick some up. We actually got in an argument because he needed to use his fun money and we did have the budget to buy them outside and he was kind of upset about it when he went into Walmart while I waited in the car - but when he came out he had two pumpkins. He was so nice to use his own fun money for something for us. It may sound small - but it's the little things that keep a marriage strong.







Later that week we also watched Jessica Moya's baby. She is so cute! I'm pretty proud that I felt so comfortable with her - even when I watched her alone for an HOUR! It was great.

No comments:

Post a Comment