Wednesday, November 24, 2010

10 Things I'm Grateful For

10. My warm bed. So many don't have one.
9. My family. They are crazy, they are so funny. They are my family.
8. The gosple. Without nothing else really matters.
7. Our business. Its the reason we acomplish any and all of the things we really want.
6. My friends. New and old, they make life so much funner.
5. My little storage apartment. It's a daily reminder that the Lord takes care of us.
4. Tyson's family. They are such an inspiration. Tyson's parents raised the man that I love.
3. Dreams. I believe God gave us dreams to make life worth living. The saddest thing is someone with no dreams.
2. My testimony. There is so much more outside of myself that matters. A testimony keep my life and my goals in perspective.
1. Tyson. As I sat in bed that night I realized that Tyson is just the part of my life that can never let go of. Life without him would be meaningless.

No comments:

Post a Comment