Monday, November 1, 2010

Rolls and Such

Not much has happened the last couple of days. Tyson's birthday came and went and we did some fun things but more on that later.

Halloween was really cool. We crashed the Trunk or Treat for the Scottorn's ward. We spent Halloween going to church, having brownie/ice cream with friends for Tyson's birthday, trick or treating with Maya, Kayla and Alec and finally watching a movie that I thought was pretty scary - but Tyson thought it was weak. It was great.

Jessica Moya had her baby on Friday and today Melissa and I watched her THREE-DAY old baby for six hours today. It was insanely small and I learned a ton. I'm so glad for the experience.

The other cool thing is that I have successfully made FREEZER rolls - I have been trying to make decent bread since we first got married and it's been a lot of failed attempts and hard bread. Ever since getting to Colorado I've really had better luck. Now my next attempt was making the dough but then freezing it and then taking them out as needed - and I did it! Sunday I took out four frozen rolls and let them rise for a good 4-5 hours. I baked them for 8 minutes and they were AWESOME! Melissa even said they were amazing.

1 comment:

  1. can you share your bread recipe? I've been trying several and my success is definitely hit and miss...

    ReplyDelete