Sunday, November 21, 2010

Sunday

This has been a nice Sunday. I've had major cramps all weekend so I have felt less than social. Last night after work we went to the new Safeway - it's a value store so things are cheaper. I caught the last day of their grand opening sale. I got free eggs, free apple juice, free peanut butter and potatoes! After we came home and had left over for dinners. We also watched Inception. The movie freaked me out because it was all about tapping into dreams and subconscious.

Today we got up and went to church. We had a great lesson on the Holy Ghost and how it effects our lives. I felt strongly that I have a lot of pride. I feel I have a lot of ego issues and maybe the spirit is withdrawn. Its hard. It's hard not get get the results you want specially when you have prepared for it. It was a good lesson for me to hear.

After church we had lunch and headed to the missionary correlation meeting. We always have a good time with the Hammonds and Hutchinsons. Both of our full time missionaries are being transferred so we are getting "white washed" because we are getting two totally new elders. We are feeding them on November 27th.

No comments:

Post a Comment