Saturday, June 25, 2011

22 Weeks

Most of the days I feel great. I'm really active. I am most productive in the morning and usually I'm still pretty useless after 9 pm. My current obssesions include cleaning, donating and just creating more white space. I freak out at night about all the baby stuff I want (like a boppy and a dresser) and wonder how the heck all the parents out there make it.

Some days I feel really cute, others I feel just fat. I think my arms and my face look humogous but everyone tells me I'm so small. Sydney still kicks the most at night and in the morning when I lay on my back. Today though I was sitting reading a book at work when all of the sudden a felt two very strong kicks on my upper left side - she usually kicks on the bottom right side.

I leave for Utah next weekend for my baby shower and spending time with teh family. I'm really really excited for it, but at the same time sad that Ty can't come with me.


2 comments: