Friday, June 10, 2011

Uncle Nolan & Aunt Bev







Uncle Nolan and Aunt Bev were in Denver on vacation and took the time to come visit us. We love it when family visits. They got here at 2:30 and brought Ty and I some frosties - so good. Tyson joined them down to Pearl Street and thanks to our awesome friend Bob Gardner, they were treated to a tour of Google. I got off work at 6 and changed. We all headed to Dave and Busters to play fun game. After they treated us to a great dinner at La Hacienda - such good mexican food.

We talked for a good hour after on parenting and kids and what they learned from raising 7 great kids. It's amazing how much work it takes. Tyson and I were humbled but excited for the chance to do it.

This morning Sydney kicked Tyson for the first time. It felt sooo cool. It just felt like a little bump from the righg side of my stomach. Tyson looked at me and said "did I just feel her?" and we both said wow! Tyson joked that Sydney will be just like me and not like his really warm hands on her - "too hot, too hot" is what I always say.

No comments:

Post a Comment