Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Goodbye Office

Yesterday Tyson started taking apart his office - moving it to our room to make room for the nursery. Slowly things are starting to take shape. It was actually sad. Tyson was such a good sport but he loved his office - it was his little sanctuary. Having a baby changes you. It makes you sacrifice things you never thought you could - also living in a 600 sq apartment helps :)

We took the computer in and then the internet would not work so we called Comcast. They could not figure out the problem so they are coming today to check it out. Tyson leaves for Georgia tomorrow and I will join him 2 days later.

Church was great. We talked alot about adversity and progression - the spirit was strong. We had dinner with Brad Romero's family and their little girls were so cute. They kept touching my belly and saying hello to Sydney. I started feeling really really hot at 8 pm so we came home and got ready for the week.

My focus today is to clean the house so that we can come home to a nice clean home. I love coming home to a clean home. We watched the movie Limitless in bed last night - I lasted 30 minutes and was out. I was really hot last night and had to turn the air super low. Must be hot flashes.

I am loving this time in my pregnancy. I feel really cute and I love my belly. Sydney moves here and there and everytime I am amazed. Our bodies are so amazing to be able to make babies.









1 comment:

  1. Your crib is so cute! Remember to make sure the mattress is in good condition. You don't want the baby to breathing in dust.

    ReplyDelete