Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Anxiaty and Haircuts


I'm getting a haircut today in preparation for my trip to Utah this weekend for my baby shower. I'm so excited and yet nervous for my Utah trip. It's been such an interesting month. At the start of June I had this sudden overwhelming anxiaty about all the baby stuff to buy - I just did not see how we could do it. We headed to Atlanta for an amazing PFS convention and we came home with so many new hopes.

As life would have it, our hopes that June was going to be a month of huge growth kinda died. In fact in a weird way Ty and I are starting right back at square one when we got home from the convention rather than the big explosion we though we would have. Here's the weird thing. In the midst of all the chaos and tons of uncertanty which would usually make me freak out - there is a lot of peace.

Last night we met with some great RVP's. We asked their advice. We listen to their powerful story. It put our struggles into perspective. Tyson got up this morning and went out. It sometimes breaks my heart to see him suffer and push past his doubts and fears. His so brave. He wants so much to win and is winning in so many areas already. He is also doing missionary visits today at 1 pm with the Elders.

Having this baby inside me has changed the way I handle trials. It's made me tougher. I believe and hope more in the things that I can't see, but believe can happen. We have been amazed at people's generosity. The world is filled with so many great people. I'm grateful for the gospel, what would I do with out it. We are so blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment