Friday, September 9, 2011

32 Weeks

32 weeks are here. I was told that the last two months fly by - I agree. Maybe it's because I am so busy really trying to get our finances ready, getting the last of our stuff ready, paperwork for work and all the birthing classes - its a busy time. It's a fun time too.

I'm feeling bigger and bigger but thankfully I can function. I did my three hour glucose test and the results came back - I'm not diabetic and I'm so happy to know that. I'm still really tired. A couple of days ago I went to bed at 8 pm and slept the full 13 hours - it was amazing. I'm happy to report that I am not swelling but every part of me feels bigger. My appetite goes up and down. Sometimes I'm really hungry, other times I don't want to eat anything.

Food I am loving are: PB&J Sandwiches, fruit, rice and beans, more fruit. I am also loving juices more, although I am still 95% water during the day.

I have gained 29 lbs and should gain 5-6 more by the time Sydney comes. Part of me is mortified by this seemingly huge weight gain - but the other part of me knows I have watched my food intake, continued to walk and do weights and that my body will do what it wants to do. My OB says my weight is great and that I don't need to change a thing.




No comments:

Post a Comment