Saturday, September 10, 2011

Birthing Class

Tyson and I attended our 2nd day of Birthing Class. It was really intense but fun. They had us put our hands in water and had our coaches walk us through a minute of pain. I thought I sucked and was a wuss - Tyson said he was so impressed and that they other girls never lasted the full minute like I did. We had 8 stations of different pain management techniques.

I'm so grateful for the education I have available. I can't imagine how my mom or grandma did it. They are sooo amazing. We have two more classes for birthing, then a breastfeeding, CPR and Happiest Baby on the Block class.



1 comment:

  1. Your birthing class sounds good. I am doing a hypnobabies home study course because it was cheaper, but sometimes I think a live class would be better because it would involve Ben more. :) You look amazing, and I'm jealous you can sleep through the night!

    ReplyDelete